Friday, June 15, 2012

It's my turn, really?? REALLY!

So this pretty much sums up my feelings right now. Tomorrow is going to be the biggest day of my life...at least for the next 2 months. Tomorrow is my Briday Shower, which starts at 3:30 in an awesome bonus room at a bar. We are following that up with my Bachelorette Party and hitting up Waupaca, which is my second home during the summer.

I come from a very large family, my dad has 6 sisters and 5 brothers and my mom has 6 sisters (2 of which have passed away) and 2 brothers. So you can just imagine how big that ends up getting once you count their spouses and their kids, most of which had 2 to 4 kids themselves. I am about in the middle when it comes to ages so I've been to about 15 of my cousins weddings and since I'm 29 I've attended most of my friends weddings already too. Since the shower is less than 24 hours away and receiving a few shower gifts via the mail ...Love when random presents show up at my door...it really is starting to sink in.

According to my counter the BIG DAY is 70 Days away. I have meetings schedule in the next two weeks with all of the vendors (Reception w/ taste test, officiant, florist, cake baker). We have to contact the DJ to book an appointment yet but I'm sure that will fall soon too. I am also making my own printing & sprucing ready made invitations and I think I have everything ready with the exception of the reply card. I want to have people rsvp on our wedding website and I'm looking for a quirky way to say "help us save postage cause it's expense" 'cause that wouldn't go over very well. Any ideas??  I am basically going to make the reply card all the same and include postage on my grandma's and the older generations. Anybody else if they want to can actually use the reply card if they can put their own postage on it.

Here is to having a fabulous day tomorrow and just enjoying it, I know it will fly by and the wedding day will be here before I know it.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the tradition and the fun! Excited for you!

    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the big day coming up soon! I hope the day is awesome! I would say perfect but some of the things that didn't go perfect at my wedding are some of my favorite memories of the big day!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!