Monday, May 6, 2013

Weekly Wrapup

I'm a little late this week for my wrap up but it was for good reason. I had a racecation this weekend and got back just in time to head to a baby shower.


Monday
25 min of Strength

Tuesday
1200m Swim - 400m warmup followed by pull buoy and paddle drills and 2*100m hard at the end. Working to improve my swimming efficiency & times.

4.39m Run - Pub Run night, our group took our own way seeing if a new route was all ready and how far exactly it would be. First really humid day of the year and we were all suffering a bit.

1m Dog Walk to round out the night

Wednesday-Friday
Rest due to some shin pain and trying to wrap everything up for work before travelling on Friday. These were my roomies for the weekend.

Saturday
13.1m Run - Wisconsin Half Marathon, recap to come soon!! I did not get a PR and experienced some new things during this race. Definitely a learning experience for me.

Sunday
Shopping at some outlet stores & travelling home so that counts for something!

Overall this week was not my best, I was fighting shin pain earlier in the week and I wanted to play it safe and listen to my body and rest up due to the upcoming race. A learning experience week and it makes me motivated to get back at it hard this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!