Saturday, January 7, 2012

Darn you left leg!!

This week started off great and then the pain in lower left leg starting showing up towards the end of my runs and hurt extremely bad after my strength training on Tuesday. Needless to say, that has been the last day I've run as the pain just worsened. I've been icing and resting for the last few days and I plan on doing a 2 mile run to test it out tomorrow as I'm feeling pain free right now.

I will be really disappointed if I'm not able to keep going as that will mean no marathon for me this year. Training is supposed to start in a little over a week and if I can't run for a few miles with no pain it means I need to take a layoff for a few weeks. Really holding out some hope that it's just a minor thing or maybe something wrong with my running form that is correctable.

1 comment:

  1. :(. That's all I have to say about that.

    Huge bummer Lish. Thinking of you and hoping you get some relief. Keep icing.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!