Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Getting Over the Hump

Wednesday is now known as my PT days and I'm always looking for good news to get me over the hump of the mid-week blah's. Unfortunately, not much in good news on the injury front :( Still a little soreness above my ankle and I have to wait one more week to get back into running. Been out for a few weeks now and was really hoping to get back into it, even if it only meant 1 minute of running after 4 minutes of walking for 30 minutes. It really is the little things we look forward to!!

Hoping for a great week of working out and getting myself back into working out on a regular schedule. Work hours have dropped a little and I can actually have some semblance of a life again! Off to have Jillian Michaels kick my booty into shape.

 
Jillian Michaels: No More Trouble Zones [DVD]

1 comment:

  1. You said HUMP!hah!

    I'm sorry you didn't get the go ahead to start running again. :( Hopefully next week you will be extra healed and good to go.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!