Sunday, November 11, 2012

Making Some Changes

I spent this morning changing my blog over to a new email address so it's seperate from my personal email to make things easier on myself! Only bad part about it was I had to follow all the blogs again in my new user. I have figured out how to do alot more admin items in blogger now and I know the biggest question a number of bloggers have using blogspot is how to Unfollow blogs in the new format.

So here is how you do it:

1. Find the gear wheel on the top of your reading list on the right hand side and hover over it. You will see it will pop up a little note that says "Manage reading list" and then click on the gear wheel.

2. This will bring you to a window where it will list all your blogs you are currently following. For those you want to unfollow just simply select "Settings" (it may ask you to put in your password again and then you will have to select it again)

3. Then find the "Stop following this blog" in blue text and select it.

4. This will open a pop up window asking if you are sure you want to stop following it.

I had to learn how to do this since I had to re-follow the blogs I wanted to and delete all of the ones I was following in my old user id. Hope I was able to help some of you clean up blogs that are no longer posting or you simply just want to get rid of!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!