Sunday, October 21, 2012

Marathon Photos

Well, I did a horrible job of  taking any pics from race day. I left my phone in the car since it was likely going to rain most of the time and honestly it was just one less thing to carry with me. So I relied on the race photographers figuring I should be able to get a good one.

Well, let's just say apparently I just like to look bad in my pictures. They put signs out saying "SMILE...photographer ahead" AND you could spot them on the sides of the trail since nobody other than runners were out there. Do you think that would help me at all?

The first photographer I saw was around the 17-18 mile mark (I think?) and I was just trying not to make it look like it hurt. Would have been nice to have seen some earlier on when I was actually happy.


Passing someone :)


Oh yeah, here is a nice little game we like to call....run on a slippery balance beam after you've already run 15+ miles. Try not to fall now!


Finally sprinting into the finish!!




Do you think I got any good ones??
We are always way more critical of ourselves.


1 comment:

  1. ahhh! i love them all! such great memories but my favorites are definitely the first and second to last...so cool how both your feet are off the ground in the sprint for the finish line:)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!