Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Marathon Training Recap - Week 7

Even though it's Tuesday it still feels like Monday so I'm not late on my post!

Sadly, today was my first day back at work since the 22nd of August and I was not thrilled about it. I was lovin being lazy in the mornings and getting my runs done early to take it easy. I began to clean up the house from basically using it as a dumping ground for the last 2-3 months. I sucessfully made it through all the rooms to clear out junk, still the college papers boxes to go through from my parents house yet but I think I will continue to procrastinate on that front.

On the running front, I did pretty well last week considering I had the time. I did skip my cross training and strength day due to honeymooning but I guess some might consider it that...hehe. My T and Th runs were supposed to be 4 miles but I cut back on them slightly since would actually be the first week I would get all my runs in and be running 3 days in a row.

8/27/2012Strength38 m pace3.5RestJust Run Half Marathon (SP)Rest



As for the Half Marathon, a recap will be coming soon, but it was an epic fail as I totally forgot to take pictures afterwards. You will just have to suffice with what I come up with instead.

I'm hoping this week goes well and I can maybe actually get a week in without any reds or yellows. Sneak peak, I am actually 2 for 2 this week on my workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!