Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Gym Rat

Thanks to the weather this week I am beginning to feel like a Gym Rat. the last two days have been nothing but rain and then I wake up today to freezing rain. I swear I wanted to just crawl back in bed and skip my morning swim when I realized it was going to take me about 10 minutes to just get my car cleaned off. I got it done and I'm happy I can hole up at home now the rest of the day working. As if that wasn't enough, this is what is coming yet....UUUGGGHHH!


It is pretty to look at but I feel sorry for all the trees as they all look they ready to snap.

There are alot of places without power around here as well, you can see by this picture just how sticky these icicles are!
 
Anyone know where Spring is, I would like to go find it!! Ok, enough bitching. I am just holding onto the fact that at least Saturday looks nice and I may just end up squeezing in my long rong and bike that day to avoid another go round at the gym.

2 comments:

  1. Yikes! That is a crap ton of ice. We got a few spring days here, but then today was thunderstorm terror. <3 spring. So much. Hope the sun finds you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a return to winter earlier this week too. and yesterday was all about wind. ugg. Hope spring gets here soon!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!