Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Sweatdown

This week I was hoping to get back to normal again and it ended up being more of a ramp up back to my regular routine and I also had a fun weekend of events.
 
Monday
2mi Run - Planned to do 8 from my missed long run but by the time I met up with Matt & Kim they were ready to be done and was not feeling up for a long mileage day either. Thought about all those in Boston during this evening run.

Tuesday
5mi FF Fun Run - Sarah and I sported our Marathon shirts in honor of Boston. Solidarity!!

Wednesday
Rest Day - Hung out with the hubs and had some dinner together, we haven't been able to do this in awhile ite seems.

Thursday
3mi Interval Run - 1mi wu with 400m intervals and 400m rest. Finally hit a sub 2:00, ohhhh yeeaahh.
9mi Cycling - This became a sweatfest after killing my interval workout. These prove it.


Friday
1mi Swim - 3x400m, 2x100m hard, 2x100m easy. Loving my morning pool swims lately.

Celebrated the Boston Bombing suspects being captured with Matt, Rachel & Kim.

Saturday
Rest Day - Hangover Day!! Also was able to see The Lion King at the Performing Arts Center and LOVED it.

Sunday
Oshkosk Half Marathon - Recap to come soon, but I did finish and managed a new shiny PR!


Did you have any fun events this week?

2 comments:

  1. Were the shirts better this year? It looks like the medals were. Great job on the new PR! Give me two weeks and hopefully I can make a good improvement on mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, that company is all the MSE uses so the Seroogy's shirts were the same too.

      Delete

I would love to hear from you!